WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for http://fileybaycaravans.com
The hirer acknowledges that the hire of the caravan from Filey Bay Caravans is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. FAMILY HIRE ONLY, No all male or female same age parties.
2. Filey Bay Caravans management reserve the right to terminate your accommodation if, in their opinion, any person behaves in a way prejudicial to the well-being of others. No refund of any monies will be offered should this happen.
3. The total number of persons staying in the caravan shall in no circumstances exceed the capacity of the holiday home, only persons named on the booking form will be permitted to stay.
4. Any breakages or damage to either the contents or structure of the caravan must be reported and may be chargeable, allowances are made for accidents.
5. Although cleaners are employed it is the responsibility of the hirer to maintain the caravan and its contents to a reasonable standard during their stay, should the hirer fail to do this and the caravan is left unable to be re-let, we are entitled to recover reasonable repair expenses and any loss of rent.
6. No bedding, upholstery or mattresses are to be taken or left outside of the caravan.
7. A maximum of two well behaved pets are permitted per caravan, unless stated otherwise in the caravan description. Failure to abide by this policy will result in your holiday being cancelled.
8. By confirming a booking you are responsible for your party and their conduct and agree to abide by the site rules.
9. All deposit and balance payments are nonrefundable. Should you cancel after you have paid your balance, we will only offer a refund if we are able to re-let your caravan for your reserved dates. In all cases your deposit is non-refundable. You are advised to take out your own insurance to cover this.
10. A non-returnable deposit of £50 is payable per caravan per week/short break, in leaving a deposit you agree to pay your outstanding balance in full 6 weeks prior to your holiday date. Should you fail to pay this we will re-let your reserved dates without any notification.
11. Filey Bay Caravans/Reighton Sands Caravans do not accept any responsibility or liability for any injury, damage or loss caused to any person/persons or property belonging to the hirer or any third party during their stay.
12. The hirer is responsible for taking out their own private insurance to cover their own personal items/contents during their stay.
13. Any complaints regarding the accommodation or any shortage or defects must be reported within 24 hours of arrival otherwise, we will be unable to investigate the matter properly.
14. Whilst every effort is taken to ensure the caravan you originally book remains the one you stay in, theirs always a small chance that we may have to relocate you. This may happen if 1: The owner decides to sell their caravan mid-season. or 2: Considerable damage has been dealt and the caravan isn’t fit for rental. We can not be held responsible for this but we will always do our best to relocate you into something suitable for your party size & something in the same grade as the original caravan.
15. We can not accept liability for problems outside of our reasonable control such as breakdowns of domestic appliances, plumbing etc, although every effort will be made to rectify problems as soon as possible.
16. In the unlikely event that you have any problems with your gas, water or electric supply during the evening there is 24-hour site security available. The number can be found on your holiday confirmation and should be on a poster inside our holiday home.
17. The hirer may arrive no earlier than 3pm, the holiday home must be vacated no later than 10am on your departure day. Please return the caravan key to the key safe on departure. If these times are not adhered to an extra days rent may be charged.
18. We offer a 24-hour arrival system as the caravan key is located in a key safe at the caravan. However, please advise us if you intend to arrive outside of office hours.
19. Should you wish to use Havens facilities ie club, pool, amusements etc you will need to purchase passes from reception. These are not included in the cost of your holiday. Please contact us for the prices.
20. All of our holiday homes are privately owned. With that said these are owner’s second homes and must be treated with respect. Please leave our caravans as you would wish to find them, ensure they are clean and tidy on departure – all pots are washed and all rubbish has been removed.