Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for https://fileybaycaravans.com
The hirer acknowledges that the hire of the caravan from Filey Bay Caravans is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. FAMILY HIRE ONLY, No all male or female same age parties.
2. The total number of persons staying in the caravan shall in no circumstances exceed the capacity of the holiday home.
3. By confirming a booking you are responsible for your party and their conduct and agree to abide by the site rules.
4. A minimum of £50 deposit is required for bookings up to 7 nights. In leaving a deposit you agree to pay the outstanding balance 4 weeks prior to your arrival. All deposit payments are non-refundable. Should you cancel after you have paid your balance, we will only offer a refund if we are able to re-let the caravan for your reserved dates. You are advised to take out your own insurance to cover this.
5. Properties booked in advance are subject to change. This may happen if e.g the owner decides to sell their caravan mid-season or considerable damage has been dealt and the caravan isn’t fit for rental. We can not be held responsible for this but we will always do our best to relocate you into something suitable for your party size & something in the same grade as the original caravan. If we don’t have a suitable replacement, we will offer you a full refund.
6. Although cleaners are employed it is the responsibility of the hirer to maintain the caravan and its contents to a reasonable standard during their stay, should the hirer fail to do this and the caravan is left unable to be re-let, we are entitled to recover reasonable repair expenses and any loss of rent.
7. A maximum of three well behaved pets are permitted per caravan, unless stated otherwise in the caravan description. Failure to abide by this policy will result in your holiday being terminated.
8. Filey Bay Caravans management reserve the right to terminate your accommodation if, in their opinion, any person behaves in a way prejudicial to the well-being of others. No refund of any monies will be offered should this happen.
9. Any breakages or damage to either the contents or structure of the caravan must be reported and may be chargeable.
10. All of our caravans are strictly no-smoking. If found to be smoking in the caravan you will receive a fine of £100.
11. Filey Bay Caravans do not accept any responsibility or liability for any injury, damage or loss caused to any person/persons or property belonging to the hirer or any third party during their stay.
12. The hirer is responsible for taking out their own travel insurance to cover their own personal items/contents during their stay as well as cover for situations that are out of our (Filey bay caravans) control.
13. Any complaints regarding the accommodation or any shortage or defects must be reported within 24 hours of arrival. Otherwise, we will be unable to investigate the matter properly.
14. No bedding, upholstery or mattresses are to be taken or left outside of the caravan.
15. We can not accept liability for problems outside of our reasonable control such as breakdowns of domestic appliances, plumbing etc, although every effort will be made to rectify problems as soon as possible.
16. In the unlikely event that you have any problems with your gas, water or electric supply during the evening there is 24-hour site security available. The number can be found on your holiday confirmation and should be on a poster inside our holiday home.
17. Reighton sands, Primrose valley, Blue dolphin & Thornwick bay: Check-in: 15:00, Check-out: 09:30. Please return the caravan key to the key safe on departure. Failure to adhere to said times may result in extra rent being charged.
18. We offer a 24-hour arrival system as the caravan key is located in a key safe at the caravan. However, please advise us if you intend to arrive outside of office hours.
19. Should you wish to use Havens facilities i.e club, pool, amusements etc you will need to purchase entertainment passes. Passes can be purchased directly from Haven or Park dean resorts reception on-site.
20. Using the holiday homes electric supply to charge vehicles is dangerous & strictly prohibited. If found to be doing so, your booking will be terminated and you’ll be asked to leave the park immediately, as it is against the holiday park rules.